General terms and conditions of use and contract
Please read carefully the following General Terms and Conditions of Use and Contract (hereinafter “Terms and Conditions“), which govern your access to and use of the website www.abeirodaloba.com and its subdomain, www.abeirodaloba.com (hereinafter the “Website”). As well as the contracting of products and/or services offered through the same. Simple access to the website confers the status of user (hereinafter, “the User“). If the User does not agree with these Terms and Conditions, the User must leave the Site immediately.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the User represents:
- That he/she is of legal age.
- That you have read, understand and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- That, in the event that he/she intends to contract any product and/or service, he/she has sufficient capacity to do so.
1. Who we are
- Proprietor: SABALOGAL SL
- Address: Madelos, nº3, 15814 Sobrado, A Coruña
- TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (N.I.F.): B94137908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register data: Registered in the Pontevedra Commercial Register, Volume: 4165, Book: 4165, Folio: 105, Section: 8, Register Page: PO-61134, Entry: 1
2. Web access
Simple access to the Website is free of charge, except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network supplied by the access provider contracted by the User.
3. Content and web links
The website may contain links, directories or other elements that allow the User to access other Internet pages and portals (hereinafter, “Links“). In these cases, SABALOGAL SL will only be responsible for the contents and services supplied in the Links to the extent that it has effective knowledge of their unlawfulness and has not deactivated them with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Link with illicit or inadequate contents, he/she can notify SABALOGAL SL. Through the contact methods provided.
Under no circumstances should the existence of links presuppose the formalisation of agreements between SABALOGAL SL. and those responsible for or owners of the links, nor the recommendation or promotion of the links and/or their contents by SABALOGAL SL. Unless expressly stated otherwise on the web, SABALOGAL SL. does not know the contents and services of the links and, therefore, is not responsible for any damages that these may cause to the user or any third party. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
4. Intellectual and industrial property
All the contents of the website, including but not limited to texts, photos and images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as its graphic design and source codes, are the intellectual property of SABALOGAL SL. or third parties, and none of the exploitation rights recognised by current intellectual property legislation on the same may be understood to have been assigned to the User.
The trademark, trade name and other distinctive signs on the website are owned by SABALOGAL SL. or third party licensors and/or licensors, without any right over the same being understood to have been assigned to the User.
The opinions sent by the Users are individual and subjective opinions that correspond to the User who published them and not to SABALOGAL SL. The website reserves the right to suspend or remove any opinion that it considers inauthentic, disrespectful or in violation of the law and/or these Terms and Conditions, as well as to request information from the authors to verify its authenticity.
The User undertakes not to publish opinions:
- That do not correspond to your own experiences after staying in an establishment.
- Defamatory, inaccurate, false, abusive, abusive, offensive, obscene, irreverent, offensive, insulting, tacitly or expressly sexual, threatening, harassing, racist, sexist, discriminatory for any reason, that violate morality, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, the honour, privacy or image of third parties and, in general, current legislation, and/or that are illegal or infringe the rights of third parties. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- For commercial purposes, false, misleading, deceptive or promoting illegal activities or conduct that is rude, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous.
- Containing personal data on third parties that require the consent of the data subject.
The User will be liable to SABALOGAL SL. for any damage that could be caused as a consequence of the non-compliance of these rules.
5. Main characteristics of the accommodation
The main characteristics of the accommodation published on the website can be consulted in the descriptive file of the accommodation.
Complex equipment and supplies
Gas, water and electricity supplies and WiFi services are fully included in the price of the accommodation.
A full set of towels per person and sheets per bed are also included in the price.
All accommodation is equipped with induction hob, extractor hood, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge-freezer, as well as iron, hairdryer, capsule coffee machine and espresso machine, kettle, toaster and a full range of kitchen utensils and cleaning materials for any need.
6. Booking of reservations
1. Use of online booking services
Online booking is the standard form of booking for SABALOGAL SL.
The purpose of the online booking is to contract accommodation in one of the rooms, thereby automatically accepting each and every one of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to be incorporated into the contract entered into with SABALOGAL SL, without the need for a written copy.
2. Reservation procedure
The first aspect to take into account when making an online booking is that it must be made at least 1 day before the date selected or chosen for the stay. Therefore, the booking system automatically only shows availability and lets you book 1 day after the date on which you want to or start the operation. If you wish to book less than 1 day in advance, we recommend that you contact us on +34680690989 or by email at email@example.com so that we can inform you whether or not there is an alternative.
The language in which the contract can be formalised is Spanish and English.
The procedure for making reservations through the website is as follows:
- From the accommodation file, the User selects the dates on which he/she wishes to book.
- The User chooses the booking option.
- In order to manage the online booking, the User must complete the form, as well as declare to know and accept these Terms and Conditions.
- The User agrees to make the online booking via the “Book accommodation” button.
- The Client will be able to pay by bank transfer or with his credit/debit card Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro and Dinners Club international through the safe payment gateway contracted by SABALOGAL SL., in which case he will be redirected out of the Web.
- At the end of the secure payment process, the Customer will be redirected back to this Website.
- Finally, the User will see a message confirming the correct completion of the booking process and will receive an email confirming the correct completion of the process.
SABALOGAL SL. shall keep electronic proof of the contracting made by the User, who may consult the history of bookings made through his/her account.
3. Price and methods of payment
The prices indicated for each accommodation in its corresponding file include, unless expressly stated otherwise, Value Added Tax (VAT) and, in any case, are expressed by default in Euro currency (€). These prices, unless expressly stated otherwise, do not include other additional and ancillary services to the service purchased.
The payment methods available on the website are as follows:
- Payment by credit or debit card
4. Minimum number of nights of reservation
By booking online, in low season the minimum stay is 1 night, while in high season the minimum stay is 5 nights. Only in the case of high season, if you are interested in a shorter number of days, please contact us on 680690989 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can inform you whether or not there is an alternative.
5. Reserve price
Abeiro’s room rates are set per night of stay.
The prices are valid in writing for the indicated period. SABALOGAL SL. reserves the right to modify them without prior notice.
7. Cancellation policy
If you are unable to attend on the scheduled date, you may change the date of your stay free of charge if you notify us at least 10 days in advance, subject to availability. The dates can be changed by sending an email to email@example.com, or by calling 680690989.
- The person or persons who are going to enjoy the stay must present the original proof of payment of the booking at the entrance.
- The ID cards of all the people who are going to stay must also be presented.
- In case of cancellation of the stay.
In the event of non-compliance with all or some of these considerations, SABALOGAL SL. reserves the right not to give the change of dates of stay for cash or made.
In the event of non-attendance during and/or after this period, whether the booking is cancelled with or without prior notice, the fee paid by way of compensation shall be deemed to be non-refundable to the client.
8. Check in and check out
Check-in time will be from 16:00 p.m. onwards. In any case, the approximate time of arrival will be provided on the booking form. It is important to indicate the time of check in as access is restricted and so there may be someone watching for your arrival who is not involved in other activities of the daily routine. The aim is not to have to wait.
Check out must take place before 11:00 am.
If you are unable to comply with the established check-in and check-out times, please contact SABALOGAL SL. by calling 680690989 to provide us with the new timetable.
9. Right of withdrawal
In accordance with the provisions of article 103 of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, the User is informed that he/she may not withdraw from the following contracts:
The provision of accommodation services for purposes other than housing, transport of goods, car rental, food or services related to leisure activities, if the contracts provide for a specific date or period of performance.
The User is responsible at all times for the safekeeping of his or her password, assuming any damages that may arise from its improper use, as well as the transfer, disclosure or loss of the same. For these purposes, access to restricted areas and/or the use of the services and contents of the website carried out under your password shall be deemed to have been carried out by the User.
11. Correction and identification of data entry errors
If the User forgets to correctly fill in any of the information indicated as compulsory in the corresponding form, he/she will not be able to progress in the contracting or validation process until this information has been filled in. An on-screen message will warn you of this.
You may modify and/or update the data provided during the purchase process at any time, before its completion, by going back to the desired step.
By accessing his/her account, the User may modify and/or update the data provided at the time of registering as a user of the Website at any time.
12. Customer information
In accordance with the provisions of Art. 5 and 6 of Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data, as well as articles 12, 14 and 18 of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, we inform you that your personal data will be included in a file under the responsibility of SABALOGAL SL. in order to meet the commitments arising from the relationship we have with you.
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition (provided for in articles 15, 16 and 17 of the LOPD, as well as in articles 23 to 36 both inclusive of R.D. 1720/2007 of 21 December, by means of communication to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by ordinary mail to the following address: Madelos, nº3, 15814 Sobrado, A Coruña – Spain.
In compliance with articles 21 and 22 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, regulating Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you of the possibility of using the e-mail address provided to send you any type of information and/or publicity referring to the products and services offered by SABALOGAL SL.
Likewise, you have the right to revoke this consent to the processing of your address for such purposes by sending an email to email@example.com, indicating your wish to withdraw. Your e-mail address will be immediately deleted from this file.
13. Obligations of the User
In addition to the obligations described above, the User undertakes to:
- Use the Site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Provide accurate data and keep it up to date.
- Do not enter information contrary to these Terms and Conditions, nor to the legislation in force.
- Not to use false identities or impersonate others when using the website or its services.
- To safeguard their access data and password, undertaking not to cede their use, assuming any liability that may arise from their improper use.
SABALOGAL SL. shall not be liable for any consequences arising from any guest’s use of the accommodation during their stay, including damage, injury, fire, loss due to theft or any other criminal activity.
SABALOGAL SL. may interrupt or cancel the Website or any of the services offered to Users, at any time and without prior notice. In any case, SABALOGAL SL. may interrupt the service to any User who makes an unethical, offensive, illegal use, or contrary to the present Terms and Conditions or services of SABALOGAL SL. and/or contrary to their interests.
16. Complaints, claims and requests for information
The User can address their complaints, claims and/or requests for information to SABALOGAL SL., using any of the following contact methods:
- By sending a letter to Madelos, nº3, 15814 Sobrado, A Coruña – Spain.
- By sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Via our contact form.
SABALOGAL SL. has official complaint/complaint/complaint forms that the User can request.
17. Nullity and ineffectiveness of clauses
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be declared wholly or partly invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall only affect the provision or part thereof which is invalid or unenforceable, and these Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and such provision or part thereof shall be deemed not to be included.
18. Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Spanish law.
The User and SABALOGAL SL. agree to submit any dispute arising from the use of the website, or the contracting of products and/or services through the same, to the Courts and Tribunals of A Coruña, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled.